Explore the Pagodas of Phnom Penh.
You will be collected in a Tuk Tuk and over the next two hours, you will be taken on a Pagoda cat experience. You will meet the resident cats, talk to Monks, and learn about the culture and history of the Khmer and Buddhist sculptures and architecture. You will have the opportunity to feed the Pagoda cats and hear their stories before heading to Animal-Mama Animal Hospital where any injured or sick cats are taken for treatment and recovery. Some Pagodas cats who aren’t suited to being returned, stay with Animal-Mama in the famous Cat Room until they are re-homed with a loving forever home.
All profits from the Pagoda Cat Tour go towards feeding the animals and helping with their medical treatment should they need it.
- Guided Tour of Phnom Penh’s Cat Pagoda
- Feed the local Pagoda Cats
- Meet the local Monks
- Visit Animal Mama Animal Hospital
- Meet the cats and kittens in the famous Animal-Mama Cat room!
- Transport to and from your Hotel (if central Phnom Penh)
- Commentary in English or Khmer
- All entry fees if applicable
- Cat food
Food & Beverages
To book your Pagoda Cat Tour:
Call Animal Mama (English & Khmer): 010 500 888
Facebook Messenger: Go To Message
- Maximum 4 persons per trip
- Minimum 2 persons required
- 2 hours
- Cost Per Person (All ages) $17.50 per person